Staff’s recommendation remains unchanged. Staff recommends the Planning Commission adopted the Director’s analysis and findings and APPROVE the requested Conditional Use Permit with the following six conditions.
1. Prior to the issuance of a Building Permit, the applicant must provide a detailed landscape plan for the parking area.
2. Prior to a Certificate of Occupancy being issued for the building, the landscaping must be installed or bonded for.
3. Prior to the issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy, the parking spaces must be striped and properly signed.
4. Prior to issuing a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy for the first dwelling, a Homeowners’ Association (HOA) Agreement shall be submitted for review by Community Development. The HOA agreement shall specify how common facilities such as the parking area, pedestrian walkway, and required landscaping and vegetation will be properly maintained.
5. Prior to the issuance of a Building Permit, the applicant shall submit a detailed drainage and snow storage plan.
6. Prior to the issuance of a Building Permit, the applicant shall submit a parking and site circulation plan that has been prepared by a licensed engineer or architect.